Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Graduations!

Jack graduated from preschool on May 14th. I can't believe he is going to be in kindergarten next year. It's exciting seeing him growing into a little boy, but I miss my baby.

I graduated with my Masters of Arts in Teaching on May 21st. In one way, it seems like I've been working on my master's forever, but at the same time, it went so fast. I'm finally finished after 2 years and 1 semester.

The end of the school year is quickly approaching. Our last day with students is June 6th, then I have to work the 7th. I've never had an entire summer off from work. It sounds so wonderful and I can't wait to spend some quality time with the kids. I won't have work or school to worry about. I haven't ever been able to say that. So bring on the days at the pool, swimming lessons, t-ball, zoo camp, and vacation...can't wait until summer!

No comments: